There are many sayings related to health. Health is wealth, Healthy mind is a gold mine, something. They are all indeed true because if we are not healthy nothing is of any significance. We might take health for granted but it is our fundamental foundation of life. It is also said that you should ask about the importance of health from those who are ill or terminally ill.
You can spend all your fortunes but cannot buy health. If you are healthy there are no bounds to what you can achieve. Obviously, we have some exceptions like Stephen Hawking who was paralyzed and still never gave up on his dreams. In that movie, the scene in which his heart desired to move and pick up that pen. Hands down the most emotional scene. Okay, we got a little sidetracked to a different segment.
In general, health is a state of well-being, physical, mental, and social norms and not just the mere absence of any disease. And in all these three sectors, we can improve and take help off professionals, and it is important to normalize this. As we have seen, this generation suffers a lot from mental depression and mental health problems. Simply because we have added some sort of taboo that everyone will call you crazy, mental, or something like that just because you’re receiving therapy.
So, to select and curate good health checkup packages, we must include all three aspects of health, social, mental, and physical.
- Physical-A full body checkup from head to toe. This includes your eye check, dental, X-rays, and such tests.
- Social-Include social therapy and is helpful for people struggling with social anxiety and social issues. And in general, everybody is bound to have such problems.
- Mental– Probably of the utmost importance because a healthy mind is required for basic functioning. A psychologist can be seen once a week. People having psychological issues tend to not tell people about this. It is such a normal thing and I think everybody suffers from some psychological issues. Some are so deep-rooted that therapy is a must.
So, as we can see that there are many test end requirements for health checks. So, it is advised to pick up a suitable health checkup package. So, what will be the best? It all depends upon your requirement.
Table of Contents
Okay, before searching the health checkup packages you need to make a list of your priorities. You need to see what kind of package you want so how do you choose that? Will you look at yourself and identify? That was a bouncer.
So, you need to categorize yourself in terms of age, gender, marital status, family members, and medical history.
- Age- Your age defines what kind of diseases you are prone to and in general what kind of package would you most benefit from.
- Gender- This also lets you specify the terms of the health checkup packages that suit best for you.
- Marital status- This will benefit you if you are married and you want to get a combined health checkup package for you and your spouse. You might plan to include your children. So, this kind of health checkup package will come at some sort of discount.
- Family members- Now you must see the number of members in your family and their requirements from the health checkup package. This also will come with some sort of discount.
- Medical history- The history of medical issues that are in your family can help you determine what kind of plan suits you the most. There might be some test that you have on a specific interval of time so that must be included in the package.
- Budget- The budget you are willing to spend on your health. You should strike a balance for this as you don’t want to be a cheap steak in matters of your health but not overspending as well.
To reach the best health checkup packages, you need to have data. In this information age, data is abundant. So, start noting up the most famous health checkup packages and see how they fit into your needs. Now you have specified your priorities so now you can match and check which one suits you best.
You might consult your family doctor as well as your well-wishers so that you can make an informed decision. So, what I’m saying is to conduct online research as well as offline research so you can choose wisely.
Be sure to Compare
So now you have shortlisted some of the plans. Let’s compare them to your requirements and budget. The kind of test you are regularly having and what kind of test your family is regularly having also plans for future tests. And then look at your budget. Compare your list thoroughly as this might be the last checkpoint of shortlisting.
Analyze and Discuss
Now you must analyze and discuss it among your family for whom you’re choosing this health checkup package. You might leave two or three options so that they have a choice. Discuss it with your doctor, well-wishers and if possible, take reviews of their previous patients. Also, you can get reviews from online portals. This is the information age you’ll have no issue with finding proper data.
So now you have chosen one option for your health checkup package, and it contains all your requirements, and you are happy with it on paper. But now you must check it with the company offering this package and discuss the terms with them.
Do not leave any stone unturned. Make a list of questions and ask them without any fear. You will be paying them so it’s fair and your health depends upon it. In short, you must be relaxed after choosing this plan, no confusion, no regrets should arise.