Dark circles & under eye bags can be most annoying at times especially when you have plans outside & you really want go ‘make-up free’. Try out these tips & DIYs to get rid of dark circles & under eye bags in just a week!
Magic of Some Natural Juices
- Potato juice has a natural brightening agent. Get some fresh potato juice (1 tbsp.), mix it with some pure aloevera gel (1/2 tbsp.) & apply it on your eyes with the help of a cotton ball. Keep it for 10 minutes then rinse with cold water. Repeat this simple process every day.
- Tomato juice when mixed with an equal amount of lemon juice gives fascinating results in the first use itself. You can also drink a concoction of tomato juice, lemon juice & mint leaves everyday to fade your dark circles & under eye bags in no time.
Three Magical DIY Under Eye Packs
- Take a pan, put it on the stove on high flame, add a tbsp. of turmeric roast it till it changes the color. Cool it down; add ½ tbsp. of organic aloevera gel. Apply gently under your eyes, keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it. Repeat this process thrice a week for desired results.
- The second magical under eye pack is: Take a bowl, add ½ tbsp. of curd, 1 tbsp. of coffee powder, add a pinch of turmeric then give it a good mix and refrigerate it for 5 minutes and then apply gently under the eyes, keep it for 20-25 minutes, then wash it off.
- Third one- take a bowl add 2 tbsp. of organic aloe vera gel, pour 4-5 drops of sweet almond oil, 3 vitamin E capsules then give it a good mix and apply under the eyes every night. You can even store it up to 7-8 days. Wash it off the next morning, you can add a pinch of turmeric in the mix for better results.
After trying these potent home remedies/ DIYs follow up with a good under eye cream twice a day. You can check Deyga’s pure, natural & handcrafted under eye cream only on its official website. Formulated with organic ingredients it provides visible results in just a week of continuous usage.
Tip: Consistency leads you towards the best results.
To fetch some fantastic organic and authentic products, you should check out on Deyga’s official website for the purest range of skincare you must have in your cabinet.